View all answers | Hide all answers
There are many levels of participation for our celebrity gifting events. You can elect to have your product on display at our exhibit, giving you an opportunity to receive a professional celebrity photo with your product. You can also gift your products in the celebrity swag bags along with your business cards, and forego the display option. Or, you can simply send us your business cards and we’ll include them in our celebrity swag bags.
We also have a Press Gifting option available in which you send ten (10) smaller samples along with your business card which we will distribute to members of the press who visit our exhibit. You can add the Press Gifting option to any other level of participation as well.
Just being a part of The Artisan Group has opened up so many doors for our members.
For $79 per year you can receive the following exclusive membership benefits:
- Exclusive access to our Members-Only website.
- Exclusive access to have your product included in collaborative gift bags for TV and movie costume designers for a small fee.
- Exclusive access to get your product/brand into the hands of celebrities, members of the press and industry leaders by purchasing one of our celebrity gift lounge packages. A variety of packages are available, from business cards-only to a display table/swag bag option. We have something for just about everyone, regardless of budget. No matter the level of participation, all current celebrity event participants are:
- Eligible for inclusion in our professionally-designed Official Event Guide, which is included with our professionally-distributed press releases to give you even more exposure.
- Mentions in our professionally-distributed press releases, which include a link to your online store.
- Access to our sample press release templates to help garner local coverage for your business and overall publicity for your online store.
- Guidance and deep discounts on public relations services (including press releases, giveaways, contests, etc.), social media practices, and how to help increase sales.
- Deep discounts on professional product photography services.
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of like-minded small business owners through our private membership group.
- Inclusion in our social media efforts, including tweets, re-tweets, blog entries, Pinterest pins, Facebook shout-outs, and more. We have a solid social media following on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Participate in our highly-publicized, categorized Official Pinterest Boards.
- Option to gift your product to various high-profile charity events we sponsor each year.
- Exclusive member badge you can display prominently on your blog, online shop, Facebook business page, etc.
- Display + Celebrity Gifting (one display exhibit at event; 100 products and business cards in celebrity swag bags) – $440
- Product-Only (Celebrity Gifting – 100 products and business cards in celebrity swag bags; no display) – $240
- Gift Certificates-Only (100 gift certificates in celebrity swag bags; no display or products) – $200
- All-Press Gifting (40 small gifts and business cards to be distributed to all attending members of the press) – $175
- Press Gifting (10 small gifts to be distributed to various members of the press; includes your business cards) – $75
- Business Cards-Only (100 business cards in celebrity swag bags; no products or display) – $75
You’ll also need a product to put on display at our designated Gift Lounge exhibit. Your display doesn’t necessarily have to be the same product you’ve included in the gift bags. We do limit display participants to ONE display product, but if your products are small in size, you may send 2-3 small pieces to serve as a collection.
Our members generously donate products from their shoppes, and we as a group then donate our exclusive swag bags full of handcrafted products, valued at over $800, to these charities to auction off during their fundraising efforts.
We have participated in annual fundraising events hosted by such charities as Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area, The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Columbia Basin, Summit Animal Rescue Association (SARA), and The National MS Society.