We’re always on the lookout for really top-notch, best-of-the-best seasoned artisans who handcraft their products.
Here are additional criteria we consider when reviewing an applicant of The Artisan Group:
- High-quality, handcrafted products created by YOU (No factory-made goods).
- Fantastic product photography.
- Impressive branding and online presence.
- Unique products.
- Established, seasoned sellers with at least 25 actual products for sale online (not supplies).
- Products that could be easily gifted (size-wise) in our celebrity gift bags.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
** You cannot be a part of The Artisan Group if you are a re-seller, i.e., you purchase new, finished products you had no role in creating and sell it to someone else unchanged. You must handcraft your products. **
In order to be considered, you must have an online shoppe set up to accept orders via an e-commerce cart system (i.e., selling your products through your own website, or a shoppe on Etsy, Artfire, Big Cartel, etc.)
Please do not apply with a Facebook or blog page.
At this time we are not accepting any additional artisans who create children’s toys, apparel, or accessories. One-of-a-kind (OOAK) products are not the best fit for celebrity giftings, or TV product placements. We’re also unable to represent event planners or wedding planners, party supply businesses, tee-shirt shoppes, or photographers that only offer local portrait services. We cannot accept gift certificates in lieu of gifts for the celebrities.
For legal reasons, we cannot accept any edible gifts for the celebrities, or gifts made primarily of glass. We also do not accept products for the celebrities that are political or religious in nature, or contain any nudity.
Products that are always a big hit at the celebrity events we sponsor include handcrafted…
- Jewelry for men and women
- Bath/spa products
- Small clutches, wristlets, and sewn makeup cases
- Matted fine art photography
- Stationery sets
- Small bound journals
- Trendy adult hair accessories
- Cosmetics (eye shadows, nail polishes, etc.)
- Pet accessories (toys, trendy collars and leashes)
Due to the nature of The Artisan Group’s high-profile celebrity events, not all applicants can be accepted.
Your online shoppe should be in tip-top shape before you apply, so spend a little time adding as many high-quality products as you can, updating your photography, and spiffing up your branding. You’ll want to make the best first impression possible.
The Artisan Group is an exclusive celebrity gifting organization and our members cannot be affiliated in any way with other celebrity gifting organizations. To do so would be a significant conflict of interest. By applying to The Artisan Group, you affirm that you are completely unaffiliated with any other celebrity gifting organizations, and will remain so for the duration of your membership with The Artisan Group.
There are many advantages to partnering with The Artisan Group. We have fostered great relationships with countless celebrities, the celebrity hosting group(s), TV show and movie costume designers, and members of the press. We understand what they’re looking for and what they like. You benefit because when these two things align, we all achieve the greatest level of success.
Just being a part of The Artisan Group has opened up so many doors for our members.
For $79 per year you can receive the following exclusive membership benefits:
- Exclusive access to our Members-Only website.
- Exclusive access to have your product included in collaborative gift bags for TV and movie costume designers for a small fee.
- Exclusive access to get your product/brand into the hands of celebrities, members of the press and industry leaders by purchasing one of our celebrity gift lounge packages. A variety of packages are available, from business cards-only to a display table/swag bag option. We have something for just about everyone, regardless of budget. No matter the level of participation, all current celebrity event participants are:
- Eligible for inclusion in our professionally-designed Official Event Guide, which is included with our professionally-distributed press releases to give you even more exposure.
- Mentions in our professionally-distributed press releases, which include a link to your online store.
- Access to our sample press release templates to help garner local coverage for your business and overall publicity for your online store.
- Guidance and deep discounts on public relations services (including press releases, giveaways, contests, etc.), social media practices, and how to help increase sales.
- Deep discounts on professional product photography services.
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of like-minded small business owners through our private membership group.
- Inclusion in our social media efforts, including tweets, re-tweets, blog entries, Pinterest pins, Facebook shout-outs, and more. We have a solid social media following on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Participate in our highly-publicized, categorized Official Pinterest Boards.
- Option to gift your product to various high-profile charity events we sponsor each year.
- Exclusive member badge you can display prominently on your blog, online shop, Facebook business page, etc.
Annual $79 membership due with completed application. Applicants not approved for membership will not be charged.